Saturday, December 19, 2009

Evony Speed Hack

Speed up Hack for Evony

I tried using the speed-up hack for resources on Evony using CE. I can’t use the increase in resources even though it shows that I have them. Is there something that I am doing wrong or not catching? I will try and use the resources and it will tell me I am insufficient resources then a minute or so later my values drop by to where they were before.

That’s because Evony is not flash-based!
You change the values of the game in your browser, not the values on Evony’s server :/ (As Evony Free Forever is a server based game (your web browser becomes the client). You will have to alter the flash settings in explorer or firefox – which ever browser you use to play the MMORTS.

I knew a program that could change packages like you need, but i cant remember now.
Summarised: You’ll ned a way to edit packages sent and receieved

WPE PRO does that

it’s not packages its packets

you edit sent and received packets through WPE Pro

+rep if i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment