Saturday, December 19, 2009

Evony In Court - By Bruce On Games (His A Fag)

This is amazing stuff, you couldn’t make it up. At the 11th hour, just before appearing in the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Evony have parted company with their legal team and asked for an adjournment of the case. So it is goodbye to Dean Groundwater at Warren McKeon Dickson Pty Limited and to the Evony barrister. This is a great pity as I was enjoying having Dean act against me (and if you follow the link to his name it says that he is a director of Premium China Funds Management Pty Limited, a fantastic coincidence!)

Logic says that there can only be three possible reasons for this. Firstly it is possible that Dean instigated this and didn’t want the job any more. Secondly it is possible that Evony didn’t want Dean any more. The third possibility is that the feeling was mutual and that they had a simultaneous difference.

Personally I like to think that it was Dean who decided to jump ship. Possibly because he came to the obvious conclusion that I was telling the truth and that there was no actionable case to be brought against me. However, even if he has taken the correct path, I may still sue him for libel, in London. Accusing a highly respected person such as myself of fraud in the Evony press release was a significant defamation. I am sure I can find a no win no fee solicitor in London to pursue the matter.

Evony’s new solicitor, Ric Lucas of Colquhoun Murphy in Canberra has decided to add injurious falsehood and claims under the Fair Trading Act against me. All amazing stuff considering that I have never been to Australia and my blog is not trading. Next they will be blaming me for global warming!

And here is a final piece of entertainment for you. If you have been following this you will know that Microsoft are acting against the gold farmers Super Continental and their associated company UMGE for click fraud. Since when Evony have been trying to tell the world that they have nothing to do with UMGE. Yet on p20 of their Statement of Claim against me there is an Evony advert that says in big letters “by UMGE”!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment